Why Choose The Farm?
- The Farm is located in the safe, residential area of
Delhi Township. We are only 10 minutes from downtown
we are one mile north of U. S. Route 50, we are within
easy reach of the entire tri-state area.
- The owners of The Farm, the Elsaesser Family, have been
in the Restaurant business for over 75 years. The owners
of The Farm are present at every event to make sure our
food and service is first class!
- The Farm has been serving the Cincinnati area for over
50 Years. We have served literally hundreds of thousands
of satisfied customers.
- The Farm can accommodate groups of 50 to 600 guests.
We have two unique rooms, each with a capacity of 300.
For very large groups, we slide open the walls between
the rooms to make one very large room for up to 600 guests.
Each room has a large dance floor and its own kitchen
and fully stocked bar.
- The Farm is clean and well maintained. We normally receive
an excellent rating from Health Department inspectors.
- The Farms pricing is honest and affordable. There
are no hidden charges. We do not charge for gratuity and
we do not have a tipping jar on the bar. Most of
our competitors will add 15% to 20% to your bill for gratuity.
Our employees are paid a fair hourly rate. We do not add
services charges, bartender charges, linen and candle
centerpiece charges, set up & cleanup charges, nor
cake-cutting charges these services are all included.
- The Farm has a legendary reputation for serving delicious
home-style food. We buy the best quality food we can buy,
prepare it with pride, and serve it plentifully. We never
run out of an item on our buffet. Our guests are welcome
to come back to our buffet for seconds. Our food became
so popular that we opened to the general public on Tuesday
Night. It is common for us to serve 400 - 600 dinners
between 5:00 & 7:30 PM on a typical Tuesday Night.
- The Farm gives excellent service. Our bars serve from
three sides. Our buffet tables serve from both sides.
For groups of 200 300 guests, we generally staff
our bars with 3 or 4 bartenders and our kitchens with
3 or 4 food prep workers.
- The Farm uses real linen on the tables, real glassware
at the bar, and real plates and stainless steel silverware
for our buffet dinner. The Farm uses round tables, which
makes it easy to mingle around the room.
- The Farm is licensed by the State of Ohio to serve beer,
wine and liquor. Each bar is fully stocked with all the
popular brands. If you decide to have an open bar, we
keep track per drink with an electronic bar system. You
are only charged for what is actually used. Because of
this, an open bar may cost 1/2 or less of what our competitors
- The Farm has a large, well lit, level parking lot that
will accommodate approximately 350 cars. We never run
out of parking.
- The Farm is on one level. There are no steps to enter
The Farm or to go to the restrooms. Our restrooms are
- The Farm has good air conditioning and heating. We have
11 separate a/c systems and 8 heating systems. When its
95 degrees in the summer or 10 below in the winter, it
is not good to have all your eggs in one basket. Redundancy
is a good thing!
- The Farm has three back up electrical
over 115 kilowatts of power with hard-wired automatic
and manual transfer switches. These systems are tested
weekly. Your party will not be ruined by a power
- The Farm is a safe building to be in! We are 100% sprinklered.
We also have over 50 smoke detectors and heat sensors
that are monitored by ADT Security Systems. Each banquet
room has adequate emergency exits.
- The Farm is on top of a hill and is not in a
- The most important reason to choose The Farm for your
wedding reception or private party is that the owners
of The Farm are Bible believing Christians. We believe
in the Golden Rule: So in everything, do unto others
as you would have them do unto you, for this sums up the
Law and the Prophets. (Jesus Christ speaking in